Mediterranean Shrimp & Veggie Pasta
3 cups dry whote wheat rotini
1 pound shrimp, peeled and deveined
1 large zucchini, sliced
1 cup cherry tomatoes, sliced in half
2 cups spinach leaves
2 tbsp olive oil
1 tsp minced garlic
1 13.75 ounce can artichoke quarters, drained
½ tsp salt
1 cup chicken broth
1/3 cup dry white wine
Juice of one lemon
1 cup feta cheese
1. Cook pasta as directed, drain, and set aside.
2. In a large pan, add olive oil and garlic and saute over medium heat 2-3 minutes. Add shrimp and spinach and cook, stirring regularly 3-5 minutes, until shrimp begin to turn completely pink and spinach wilts.
3. Add salt, broth, wine, and lemon juice. Stir in.
4. Add zucchini and tomatoes and stir in, cooking for about 2-3 minutes. Add artichokes and stir in to warm then add pasta and stir in to warm.
5. Top each serving with ¼ cup feta cheese and serve.
Makes 4 servings.