Cream Cheese Pound Cake
This simple pound cake is one of my go to recipes. Plus, it freezes really well. I often cut it into quarters, wrap each section tightly in foil and then store in a freezer bag. To that just pop it in the microwave for a few minutes.
1 1/2 cups butter, softened
1 8 ounce package cream cheese, room temperature
3 cups sugar
3 cups all purpose flour
1 tbsp vanilla
1. Preheat over to 325 degrees and grease a 10 inch tube/ bundt pan.
2. Cream together butter and cream cheese in an electric or handheld mixer.
3. Add sugar, mixing until well blended.
4. Add eggs and flour alternately, ending with flour.
5. Blend in vanilla.
6. Pour into greased pan and bake at 325 for 1 hour 25 minutes.
NOTE: Do not open oven while cooking as cake will fall.