Chicken & Broccoli Casserole
4 cups shredded, cooked chicken (recommend a rotisserie chicken from the deli)
4 cups steamed broccoli florets (12 ounce bag if using frozen)
1 8.5 ounce packet whole grain rice cooked (Seeds of Change 7 Whole Grains)
1 10.5 ounce can cream of chicken soup
1 5.2 ounce Boursin Cheese, Garlic & Fine Herb flavor
1/3 cup milk (preferably whole milk)
1 tsp salt
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees and grease a 2 or 2.5 quart casserole dish.
2. Combine cream of chicken soup and Boursin cheese in a mixing bowl and stir to blend.
3. Add chicken, broccoli, and rice (if it is still warm the Boursin cheese will blend easier). Mix thoroughly until well blended.
4. Add milk and salt and blend in.
5. Pour into greased casserole dish and cover with foil.
6. Bake covered at 350 for 30-35 minutes.
Yields 4 servings
Note: This casserole can be made ahead and kept refrigerated. If cooking from being refrigerated it will take 45 minutes to cook.